Introducing the ultimate soapstone finish — Dorado Soapstone Dry Wax. Our wax is the perfect solution for maintaining your soapstone surfaces. Carefully crafted using 100% natural ingredients, such as walnut oil, beeswax, and carnauba oil, our Dry Wax ensures even development of patina on the stone. Not only does Dorado Soapstone Dry Wax enhance the deep beauty of your Soapstone, but it also eliminates the need for frequent oiling.
- All-Natural Ingredients
- Perfect for Maintaining Soapstone
- Easy To Use and Apply
- Eliminates the Need for Frequent Oiling
Your soapstone surfaces are a significant investment for your home, and it deserves proper care. While soapstone might be impressively durable, it still requires a bit of attention to keep it looking its best. With Dorado Soapstone Dry Wax, we make caring for your soapstone surfaces a breeze. Infused with natural ingredients, our Dry Wax product ensures enhanced natural stone beauty.
Whether you have soapstone countertops, flooring, or other surfaces, our friendly team is ready to provide guidance and support to maintain the original beauty of your soapstone. Keep your soapstone surfaces looking stunning with Dorado Soapstone Dry Wax. Get yours online now!
- 8 oz.
- Ingredients: Walnut oil, beeswax, and canuaba oil
Instructions for Use:
- Apply to a small section (about 6” x 6”) to see if the desired color is achieved. If so, apply a small amount with a soft cloth in a circular motion.
- Let set for five minutes and wipe the excess off with another soft cloth.
- Reapply as needed to achieve the desired look. Dorado Dry Wax is only used to achieve a darker color and not as a sealer. Soapstone does NOT require sealers.
If the desired color is not achieved after testing on a small area and a darker color is desired follow these instructions.
- First, apply two coats of mineral oil with a soft cloth.
- Rub the mineral oil on your countertops and leave it overnight.
- The next day, apply a second application and wipe the excess off.
- Wait two hours and wipe all excess mineral oil off the countertops.
Apply the Dry Wax over the top of the mineral oil. This usually darkens the stone a shade darker than with just the wax alone. However, every stone is unique so some only require the wax to achieve the level of darkness desired.
View this video demonstration by Steven Chavez on how to use Dorado Soapstone Dry Wax and a comparison to using mineral oil.