The Brain Planning a New Kitchen
Getting your details sorted out
1. What is your budget?
2. What do you like and not like about your present kitchen?
3. How many people will be using the kitchen?
4. Do you want dining space in the kitchen?
5. Do you do a lot of entertaining?
6. Will you use the kitchen for other activities besides preparing food?
7. What type of storage will you require?
8. What are your appliance preferences?
9. What are your shopping preferences?
10. How do you like to cook?
The Heart Planning a New Kitchen
How you want this space to feel
1. What is your style?
Soapstone “works” beautifully in every kitchen design.
2. What color palette do you prefer?
Soapstone’s organic look and feel makes it the natural choice for your color scheme.
3. What materials do you prefer?
Soapstone mixes comfortably and easily with all high quality materials from stainless steel to the warmer metals, with natural wood finishes as well as painted cabinets.
The Voice of People Planning a New Kitchen
People who choose soapstone say,
“Soapstone costs just a little more than moderately priced granite and less than many other natural stones.”
“Everybody warned me not to use soapstone but it is perfect for my lifestyle.”
“I love the organic and inviting look and feel of soapstone.”
“I just love my soapstone.”
To find out if soapstone is right for you go to www.doradosoapstone.com and take the two-minute quiz to find out “Is Soapstone Right For Your Project?”